About dfm Collection
dfm Collection is a referral-based, custom-design jewelry business. Whether you want to re-design a family heirloom or design the wedding ring of your dreams, the strength of dfm Collection is in my ability to bring your vision into fruition. My passion is taking an unwanted piece of jewelry and making it your favorite.
I have been in business for 33 years and became a GIA graduate gemologist in 2000. I am able to ship diamonds to my store before you decide to purchase. After you select your diamond, I will create a rough sketch and then a CAD rendering so that you can visualize what your final piece will look like. If need be, a wax casting can be made before your jewelry is fabricated.
I also have established connections in the industry and can obtain or design any jewelry that you desire. Click here to view the fine jewelers that I’m affiliated with.
At dfm Collection, customer satisfaction is my utmost priority. I seek to educate my customers in order for them to feel confident and proud of the piece they have envisioned. I value your business and look forward to working with you.
The dfm Collection Promise
1. Set up an appointment
2. Bring photos and/or anything pertinent to the design of your piece, to our first meeting
3. Allow for an hour to an hour 1/2 for our first consultation
4. We will work on creating the design for your jewelry
5. If you would like to take photos or retain a copy of the initial design, a $125.00 design fee is required. If you move forward with the jewelry that fee will be put toward your purchase
1. Once a preliminary design is agreed upon, a cad drawing or wax will be produced
2. Once the wax/or drawing is approved the production of your jewelry and a deposit will be required.
Then we wait for the arrival of your new beautiful jewelry.
I am confident that you will be absolutely thrilled with your jewelry from dfm Collection; but if you decide for any reason that it is not right for you, you can return it within 30 days for a complete refund. Jewelry that has been sized, engraved or altered is not returnable.
Custom orders are not returnable. A non-refundable deposit is required at the time of order.